With only a few until our big trip to Florida I am starting to panic about the things I need to do before we get done.
1. T-shirts/Tops - I have found a few designs that we are going to heat press on to some t-shirts for our trip (I have my own heat press).
2. Itinerary - I don't really like planning what we are doing each day but since we doing Disney, I feel it is bit of must which leads me on to....
3. Fastpasses - we aren't staying onsite so we only get to book 30 days before our trip. I hope we get do most of the ones we really want too!
4. Quantities - how much do you take? We are going for 14 days and our hotel has laundry facilities. The plan is to take enough for 7 days and do some washing, thus leaving space for merchandise. By the same token I don't want to not take enough, just in case!
5. Suncream - I burn really badly so need to make sure I cover up well. So far the only cream that I have found that works for me is Ultrasun F50 but at £20 a bottle it isn't cheap....
6. Suitcase - do we take 2 or 3 larges ones with us or take 2 and buy a 3rd out there....
I am sure there are loads of things that will pop in to my head between now and us leaving for the airport but at this rate I am going to need a holiday to get over the holiday!